Testing for more than 1000 different strains of viruses in a single, multiplex reaction by using less than a drop of blood!
https://www.splice-bio.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/virus-screening.jpg 972 1280 Tea Pavlek https://splice-bio.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Splice-logo.png Tea Pavlek2015-06-15 13:20:192021-01-31 21:11:57A Promising Technology for Multiple Virus Detection
- Best Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) Review for Your Lab in 2021February 5, 2021 - 8:00 am
- Connected Laboratory & the Role of IoT in ScienceFebruary 4, 2020 - 4:02 pm
- The Importance of Better Digital Data Management in Laboratories and The FAIR FutureFebruary 4, 2020 - 3:06 pm
- The Important Link Between Nutrition and SleepSeptember 11, 2019 - 3:00 pm
- Massive US Government Study To Offer Genetic CounselingAugust 28, 2019 - 8:38 am
aging animal bacteria brain cancer cell culture Contamination CRISPR data detection diabetes diagnostics disease dPCR drug Ebola evolution food genome Genomics GMO immune system lab automation laboratory microorganisms mutation NGS PCR pipetting plant protein qPCR scientific project scientific publication SciNote sequencing space stem cells test therapy tumor vaccine virus water Zika