The European Commission is about to recommend that EU member states abandon the practice of changing the clocks in spring and autumn. Read more
The discovery of the structure of DNA is known as one of the greatest discoveries in human history. It changed our perspective on human life forever, nevertheless one part of this magnificent story was left untold. Read more
Meet Dr. Pierre Blonski, Head of the Blood Analytical Platform at Ketterthill Labs, which is the biggest private laboratory in Luxemborough and handles over 6000 blood samples per day.
Best pipetting practices explained in 15 minutes
Splice is proud to support a worldwide free webinar »Learn how to pipette like a pro« organized by BioSistemika. Read more
Sample management should move from being an afterthought to become an integral part of the planning and execution of each experiment and research project
Over 60% of retracted scientific articles are retracted due to unintentional errors.
- Best Electronic Lab Notebook ELN Review (Updated 2023)May 24, 2023 - 8:00 am
- Which single-cell RNA sequencing data analysis tool to choose in 2022?August 17, 2022 - 8:46 am
- The Next Generation Of Antivenom Production Holds Many Possibilities For The FutureMarch 17, 2021 - 8:19 am
- Connected Laboratory & the Role of IoT in ScienceFebruary 4, 2020 - 4:02 pm
- The Importance of Better Digital Data Management in Laboratories and The FAIR FutureFebruary 4, 2020 - 3:06 pm