Meet Prof. Dr. Tatjana Avšič, the leading scientist behind the first proof of the association between Zika virus and microcephaly in the world. Read more
Meet Dr. Pierre Blonski, Head of the Blood Analytical Platform at Ketterthill Labs, which is the biggest private laboratory in Luxemborough and handles over 6000 blood samples per day.
Meet Prof. Dr. Miomir Knežević, professor at the University of Ljubljana and a founder of several biotech companies.
“Stem cells offer new opportunities for better quality of life and also better survival of the patients.”
Meet Denis Kutnjak, National Institute of Biology (NIB)
Meet Dr. Katerina Čeh, CEO of Animacel
Short Coffee Break Conversation about the Future of Sequencing
Meet Fang Chen, BGI – Beijing Genomics Institute, the world’s largest genomics organization. Read more
Meet Jan Hellemans, CEO of Biogazelle, focused on unraveling the coding and non-coding regions of the genome.
“There is more non-coding RNAs in a human cell than protein coding genes. So actually we’ve been ignorant about this very important part and this is the area into which we want to move.”
- Best Electronic Lab Notebook ELN Review (Updated 2023)May 24, 2023 - 8:00 am
- Which single-cell RNA sequencing data analysis tool to choose in 2022?August 17, 2022 - 8:46 am
- The Next Generation Of Antivenom Production Holds Many Possibilities For The FutureMarch 17, 2021 - 8:19 am
- Connected Laboratory & the Role of IoT in ScienceFebruary 4, 2020 - 4:02 pm
- The Importance of Better Digital Data Management in Laboratories and The FAIR FutureFebruary 4, 2020 - 3:06 pm