Scientists are making discoveries that change the way we live. Have you ever asked yourself about the revolutionary discoveries that have made a huge impact on our scientific way of thinking and our everyday life? Read more
Since we live in the digital era, why shouldn’t a popular method like PCR go digital as well? What is digital PCR (dPCR) and how it is different in comparison to PCR and qPCR, has been explained in the webinar “Why go Digital in qPCR”.
Biologists first observed “transgenerational epigenetic inheritance” in plants. But, over the past few years, evidence has accumulated showing that the phenomenon also occurs in rodents and humans.
Which are the most probable reasons for a false positive result and how to address the issue?
The scandal has led to the human community in the EU benefiting from the better labeling of foods!
- Best Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) Review for Your Lab in 2021May 26, 2021 - 8:00 am
- The Next Generation Of Antivenom Production Holds Many Possibilities For The FutureMarch 17, 2021 - 8:19 am
- Connected Laboratory & the Role of IoT in ScienceFebruary 4, 2020 - 4:02 pm
- The Importance of Better Digital Data Management in Laboratories and The FAIR FutureFebruary 4, 2020 - 3:06 pm
- The Important Link Between Nutrition and SleepSeptember 11, 2019 - 3:00 pm