Extraction of DNA before its amplification is an essential step for the measurement of any DNA target. It releases the DNA and removes substances inhibitory to PCR that are initially present in the matrix. Read more
Since we live in the digital era, why shouldn’t a popular method like PCR go digital as well? What is digital PCR (dPCR) and how it is different in comparison to PCR and qPCR, has been explained in the webinar “Why go Digital in qPCR”.
Will ddPCR replace qPCR technology? Read more
- Which single-cell RNA sequencing data analysis tool to choose in 2022?August 17, 2022 - 8:46 am
- Best Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) Review for Your Lab in 2021May 26, 2021 - 8:00 am
- The Next Generation Of Antivenom Production Holds Many Possibilities For The FutureMarch 17, 2021 - 8:19 am
- Connected Laboratory & the Role of IoT in ScienceFebruary 4, 2020 - 4:02 pm
- The Importance of Better Digital Data Management in Laboratories and The FAIR FutureFebruary 4, 2020 - 3:06 pm