The only way to confirm heteropaternal superfecundation in human twins is genetic testing.
https://www.splice-bio.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/genetics-test-twins.jpg 938 1920 Tea Pavlek https://www.splice-bio.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Splice-logo.png Tea Pavlek2015-05-05 12:52:542021-09-20 10:08:02Genetic Fingerprinting: Do Some Twins Have More Than One Father?
https://www.splice-bio.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Statistic-tests.jpg 905 1280 Splice https://www.splice-bio.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Splice-logo.png Splice2015-03-10 08:44:462021-09-20 10:08:02Parametric or Non-Parametric Tests for qPCR Data?
Researchers often wonder which statistical tests they should use with their qPCR data. Most frequently these questions arise when analysing gene expression data.
- Best Electronic Lab Notebook ELN Review (Updated 2023)May 24, 2023 - 8:00 am
- Which single-cell RNA sequencing data analysis tool to choose in 2022?August 17, 2022 - 8:46 am
- The Next Generation Of Antivenom Production Holds Many Possibilities For The FutureMarch 17, 2021 - 8:19 am
- Connected Laboratory & the Role of IoT in ScienceFebruary 4, 2020 - 4:02 pm
- The Importance of Better Digital Data Management in Laboratories and The FAIR FutureFebruary 4, 2020 - 3:06 pm
aging animal bacteria brain cancer cell culture Contamination CRISPR data detection diabetes diagnostics disease dPCR drug Ebola evolution food genome Genomics GMO immune system lab automation laboratory microorganisms mutation NGS PCR pipetting plant protein qPCR scientific project scientific publication SciNote sequencing space stem cells test therapy tumor vaccine virus water Zika