A lot of research universities around the world are eager to find new diagnostic and therapeutic tools with the help of nanotechnology. We could say that the founding father of this scientific field was physicist Richard P. Feynman, who in 1959 first described a process in which scientists would be able to manipulate and control individual atoms and molecules. Read more
https://www.splice-bio.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/bigstock-Nanotechnology-Medicine-89119997.jpg 589 900 Splice https://www.splice-bio.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Splice-logo.png Splice2016-09-20 10:19:342021-01-31 21:10:48Miniature Robots to the Rescue!
- The Next Generation Of Antivenom Production Holds Many Possibilities For The FutureMarch 17, 2021 - 8:19 am
- Best Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) Review for Your Lab in 2021February 5, 2021 - 8:00 am
- Connected Laboratory & the Role of IoT in ScienceFebruary 4, 2020 - 4:02 pm
- The Importance of Better Digital Data Management in Laboratories and The FAIR FutureFebruary 4, 2020 - 3:06 pm
- The Important Link Between Nutrition and SleepSeptember 11, 2019 - 3:00 pm
aging animal bacteria brain cancer cell culture Contamination CRISPR data detection diabetes diagnostics disease dPCR drug Ebola evolution food genome Genomics GMO immune system lab automation laboratory microorganisms mutation NGS PCR pipetting plant protein qPCR research scientific project scientific publication sequencing space stem cells test therapy tumor vaccine virus water Zika