A discovery which may lead to the elimination of Ebola infections was published in Nature Chemistry a few days ago. The investigators reported that giant fullerene system inhibits the cell infection by an artificial Ebola virus.
A group of Slovenian researchers have discovered how the receptor of the immune system TLR4 (Toll-like receptor 4) works in rheumatoid arthritis. The receptor plays an important role in many diseases, including cancer.
How Can Our State of Mind Influence Our Body’s Defense System? Read more
- Best Electronic Lab Notebook ELN Review (Updated 2023)May 24, 2023 - 8:00 am
- Which single-cell RNA sequencing data analysis tool to choose in 2022?August 17, 2022 - 8:46 am
- The Next Generation Of Antivenom Production Holds Many Possibilities For The FutureMarch 17, 2021 - 8:19 am
- Connected Laboratory & the Role of IoT in ScienceFebruary 4, 2020 - 4:02 pm
- The Importance of Better Digital Data Management in Laboratories and The FAIR FutureFebruary 4, 2020 - 3:06 pm