Cancerous cells are normally detected by biopsy which is an invasive and time consuming procedure. Read more
Meet Prof. Dr. Miomir Knežević, professor at the University of Ljubljana and a founder of several biotech companies.
“Stem cells offer new opportunities for better quality of life and also better survival of the patients.”
Many researchers like coffee for the caffeine-attributed energy boost that awakens their mind in the morning or in the afternoon after several hours of lab work or vigorous brainstorming. Other just crave for its distinctive bitter aroma that they learned to like.
The largest and most complex Ebola outbreak in the history has killed more than 11,000 people and sickened more than 15,000 others so far, according to the CDC. Most of the deaths happened in Sierra Leone, Liberia and Guinea.
Meet Dr. Katerina Čeh, CEO of Animacel
A two-step vaccination process to protect against the Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) was recently successfully administered to mice and rhesus macaque.
Over the last year more than 100 U.S. children have been affected by a mysterious paralysis called acute flaccid myelitis.
A group of Slovenian researchers have discovered how the receptor of the immune system TLR4 (Toll-like receptor 4) works in rheumatoid arthritis. The receptor plays an important role in many diseases, including cancer.
- Best Electronic Lab Notebook ELN Review (Updated 2023)May 24, 2023 - 8:00 am
- Which single-cell RNA sequencing data analysis tool to choose in 2022?August 17, 2022 - 8:46 am
- The Next Generation Of Antivenom Production Holds Many Possibilities For The FutureMarch 17, 2021 - 8:19 am
- Connected Laboratory & the Role of IoT in ScienceFebruary 4, 2020 - 4:02 pm
- The Importance of Better Digital Data Management in Laboratories and The FAIR FutureFebruary 4, 2020 - 3:06 pm