Pigeons are many things to many people – navigators, couriers, rats with wings – but the word “doctors” rarely comes to mind. Read more
There is a lot of bad publicity around genetic engineering, especially when it comes to the genetic modification of plants and animals. Most opponents of genetic engineering claim that inserting foreign genes into other organism’s genome is unnatural and dangerous. Read more
Meet Dr. Katerina Čeh, CEO of Animacel
New research shows that dogs can beat expensive modern diagnostic methods in detecting cancer.
The scandal has led to the human community in the EU benefiting from the better labeling of foods!
- Best Electronic Lab Notebook ELN Review (Updated 2023)May 24, 2023 - 8:00 am
- Which single-cell RNA sequencing data analysis tool to choose in 2022?August 17, 2022 - 8:46 am
- The Next Generation Of Antivenom Production Holds Many Possibilities For The FutureMarch 17, 2021 - 8:19 am
- Connected Laboratory & the Role of IoT in ScienceFebruary 4, 2020 - 4:02 pm
- The Importance of Better Digital Data Management in Laboratories and The FAIR FutureFebruary 4, 2020 - 3:06 pm