The only way to confirm heteropaternal superfecundation in human twins is genetic testing.
In the last 15 years life science research and workflows have been transformed by new techniques and lab automation.
Elsevier’s Biomolecular Detection and Quantification (BDQ) journal is a new open access, peer-reviewed international journal focused on the application of qualitative and quantitative molecular methodologies to all areas of clinical and life sciences.
Meet Jan Hellemans, CEO of Biogazelle, focused on unraveling the coding and non-coding regions of the genome.
“There is more non-coding RNAs in a human cell than protein coding genes. So actually we’ve been ignorant about this very important part and this is the area into which we want to move.”
Recently there’s been a lot of excitement building up within the molecular biology community about sequencing long reads, and by “long reads” I mean reads of several kb in length…
Will ddPCR replace qPCR technology? Read more
How to present the ratio data? Read more
Which are the most probable reasons for a false positive result and how to address the issue?
Researchers often wonder which statistical tests they should use with their qPCR data. Most frequently these questions arise when analysing gene expression data.
The scandal has led to the human community in the EU benefiting from the better labeling of foods!
- The Next Generation Of Antivenom Production Holds Many Possibilities For The FutureMarch 17, 2021 - 8:19 am
- Best Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) Review for Your Lab in 2021February 5, 2021 - 8:00 am
- Connected Laboratory & the Role of IoT in ScienceFebruary 4, 2020 - 4:02 pm
- The Importance of Better Digital Data Management in Laboratories and The FAIR FutureFebruary 4, 2020 - 3:06 pm
- The Important Link Between Nutrition and SleepSeptember 11, 2019 - 3:00 pm