Author Archive for: AnastasijaSlapina
About Anastasija Slapina, Biomage
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Anastasija Slapina, Biomage contributed a whooping 1 entries.
- Which single-cell RNA sequencing data analysis tool to choose in 2022?August 17, 2022 - 8:46 am
- Best Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) Review for Your Lab in 2021May 26, 2021 - 8:00 am
- The Next Generation Of Antivenom Production Holds Many Possibilities For The FutureMarch 17, 2021 - 8:19 am
- Connected Laboratory & the Role of IoT in ScienceFebruary 4, 2020 - 4:02 pm
- The Importance of Better Digital Data Management in Laboratories and The FAIR FutureFebruary 4, 2020 - 3:06 pm
aging animal bacteria brain cancer cell culture Contamination CRISPR data detection diabetes diagnostics disease dPCR drug Ebola evolution food genome Genomics GMO immune system lab automation laboratory microorganisms mutation NGS PCR pipetting plant protein qPCR research scientific project scientific publication sequencing space stem cells test therapy tumor vaccine virus water Zika